Woven industrial fabrics are produced to meet stringent requirements.
From design to fabrication, Bally’s woven industrial fabrics are produced to meet your most stringent requirements. Controlled elongation, tensile strength, and chemical and heat resistance are important parameters for industrial type fabrics. Applications include:
- Liquid and air filtration
- Heat resistant belting for industrial drying operations
- Woven cure wrap for the vulcanization process of rubber hose and coupling manufacturing
- Reinforcement fabric for extrusions
- Tie-down and strapping applications
Flat woven scrim to woven seamless tubular webbing can be designed to meet specific Porosity (CFM ratings) and micron retention, as well as thermal and chemical resistance characteristics.
Our industrial fabrics are appropriate for applications requiring:
- High tenacity
- Abrasion resistance
- Flame and heat resistance
- Controlled elongation
- Chemical resistance in specific environments
- Dimensional stability and strength
- Reduced weight & size
Engineered narrow fabrics provide a unique solution utilizing fiber orientation that maximizes end use performance. Textiles offer a superior alternative to many design materials including plastic, steel, aluminum, and alloys.
We produce fabrics utilizing:
For Product and Design information or assistance with your product requirements, contact Bally Ribbon Mills’ Sales or R&D Department.