Come to booth 854
to see BRM’s medical weaving capabilties!
Bally Ribbon Mills is going to be at the BIOMEDevice Show at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Ma on March 26-27, 2014. Come to booth 854 to see examples of products designed specifically to address a wide array of medical engineering challenges. Featured will be:
- Seamless Woven & Braided Tubular Stents & Bifurcates
- 3 Dimensional Constructs and Near Net Shapes
- Prosthetic Tape & Webbing
- Filtration and Controlled Porosity Materials
- Dental Prosthesis
- Smart Fabrics
- and many other textile based materials designed for the medical device industry
Engineers will be available to discuss your specific applications and development issues.
Bally Ribbon Mills features a 3,000 sq. ft. ISO 14644, Class 8 Medical Clean Room, access to Medical Grade Fibers such as Polyester, Nylon, UHMWPE, PEEK, PTFE & ePTFE, Absorbable Fibers, etc.
BRM’s services include Prototype Development to Full Scale Manufacture all offered on a confidential and NDA basis. We look forward to seeing you there!